Web Design JobsCurrent Vacancies: (1)
Job: PHP Web Developer
Start Date: November 2011
Salary/Rate: Dependant on experience
We are looking for a talented PHP developer to join our small (but ever growing) team of web developers. You will be primarily responsible for the development of one website over the next 6 months.
This is a progressive career path which would suit an enthusiastic and bright developer who is hungry to develop their skills. There is potential for the position to grow to a permanent/full time position for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of the role you would be responsible for:
PHP and MySQL Development.
- Sound knowledge of creating and optimising SQL queries to be executed against a MySQL server.
- The ability to code PHP classes, functions and statements to a sufficient level.
- Good understanding of business needs of the operation and to be able to respond accordingly.
- You will be supervised by our lead developer and marketing advisor.
- To take part in weekly meetings regarding progress and ideas.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required
To be suitable for this position you will need to demonstrate your skills with PHP & MySQL.
Any further skills with Linux, Apache, SEO or Photoshop will be beneficial but not necessarily required.
Candidates should have an eye for the finer details and good communication skills.
PHP, HTML & CSS
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of designers and developers and be a key figure within a growing team.
Please send all CV's to the email address provided, all successful applicants will be contacted.
- 1 Page Website Design
- 2-8 Page Website Design
- 9-15 Page Website Design
- Ecommerce Web Designers
- Other Web Design Services
- Get a FREE Quote + Price Plan